You must be familiar with the Not Implemented error if you use Outlook. It's an error that users get when they press the Send/Receive button. If you're having trouble with this issue on your computer and aren't sure what to do, you’ve arrived at the correct spot, and we'll assist you in fixing the problem.
The Not Implemented Error in Microsoft Outlook might be caused by a number of factors. Faulty add-ins, a broken SRS file, a damaged Outlook profile, or a corrupted PST file are some of the causes. However, there are a few things we may attempt to resolve this issue on Outlook.
How to Fix Outlook 'Not Implemented' Error?
If you are getting Outlook error ‘Not Implemented’, then try one of these things to resolve it.
· First, try starting Outlook in safe mode and turning off all other add-ins. To open Outlook in Safe Mode, use outlook.exe /safe in the command prompt. Then go into the Add-ins settings and deactivate all of them.
· You should also delete the SRS file in the App Data folder and replace it with a new one.
· Another option for resolving this type of computer issue is to rebuild the Outlook profile.
· Disabling the antivirus and firewall programs might also assist in addressing computer difficulties.
· You may also try to repair the Outlook installation on your computer, which will fix any corrupted files.